Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Somehow I lucked out!

So a week and a half ago I got the room filled by a couple of friends of mine.  He saw the ad and immediately called in the meantime let's talk about the ones who called and who wouldn't be allowed to live here:

Caller one at 9:43 am Saturday morning:

Caller- "Whu whu whu let me tell you a little more about myself I go to school in Sullivan Square (the armpit of Somerville) and I need somewhere closer to school there. Would I be covering all the utilities?"

Me- "yes"

Caller- "I saw where I would have to pay first and last up front but I only get $733 a month from Social Security disability.  Bu bu bu but I also get food stamps"

Me- *click*


Caller two later in the afternoon:

" I really like the place and I want to go ahead and rent it.  I only plan on staying until December and I won't be up there until September 1"

Me- "Yes, I have never met you and that would be awesome.  I so look forward to doing this again at Christmas!" *Sarcasm*

Email from Sunday:

"George: Stopped by the say "hi"
.
Everything unlocked and open but no one at home.
 
Medford is in a retro time warp, I'm convinced."

What does "Stopped by the say "hi"' mean?

Sorry but the verbal agreement has been done in the back yard.  New roommates as of September 1 complete!  BOOM!!!


P.S.  Medford is 1984 and it is fact!


No comments:

Post a Comment