Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pain and Rest

I've officially come to it.  I realize that I need to take a little time off from running.

Too long?  No but enough to get back into the shape of things.  It hit me yesterday afternoon that I am limping and have been doing so for the past few weeks for about 50% of the time.


 Not Good!  I need to rest this.  My knee pain is all but gone but my Achilles is still bothersome.  It feels bumpy and not right.  The best thing to do is rest this.  I can't be limping into Chicago or next week but as a treat I will attempt to do the Winter Hill run under 8:00 min miles while finding lost coastlines.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a Hypocrite but I think that a couple of more days rest are in order. I've been slightly limping still and I want to make sure that goes away permanently.

    ReplyDelete