Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rooms for Rent!

So there are a couple of rooms in my apartment that are uninhabited that could use someone to fill the space. Would you like to see the entrance to the rooms.



You have to come through my room. That wouldn't be a big deal I hope. Regardless, you should see the next picture because I know you will be impressed:



Oh, that's my wardrobe. Let's take a look to the right:



Those are stairs, those are in my closet. So who wants to take a look at the first room? Of course you do:



Of course this room could use a little bit of cleaning. How does $200 a month sound for rent? Is it a deal? I think so. I mean I know this room looks like what an attic would look like but it is livable. And the other room:



I'll take $250 a month for it unless you want to clean the mess then it is only $200 a month. It is more furnished though. It doesn't look like it would have insulation on the floor so we will leave it at that.

But it is in a closet so it wouldn't have a closet right?:



Bam! Closet within a closet. It also comes with the swaggerful leather coat with the fuzzy collar.

But aren't you a week late pasting this?

I am but better late than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment